07 Mai 2014

Scrap Your Kit - Office Hours [Nittedal Station, Snack It!]




These are my two last scrapbook layouts with the Office Hours kits and add ons. I try to document my daily life with scrapbooking and the first scrapbook layout is no exception. I took the photo on my way to Oslo to meet a good friend. It was cold that evening and we had still some snow. I used all the scraps that were left and embellished the page with these gorgeous vellum flowers and hearts. Love the golden word stickers!



The second page is all about my morning routine. I really love coffee and I drink at least two in the morning, one at breakfast and one around 11 o´clock. Love the snacks. I embellished the page with strips of paper and these adorable cameras.




The kits by Studio Calico are just perfect for everyday scrapbook pages and I love all the embellishments that comes with the kits! The next two weeks I will you show you all my scrapbook layouts I made with the Bluegrass Farm kits and add ons. I made 10 layouts so far and have still plenty of pretty stuff! Hope you all have a fine and scrappy day!