12 April 2014

Happy Scrappy Friends Blog Hop [Scrap Your Trash]


Hei and welcome to our monthly blog hop! Maybe you came from Jana, who showed you a cool project. This time we scrapped with old stuff, stuff we normally never ever would use on a stylish and modern scrapbook page or project. I found some metal photo corners in pink by American Crafts lately and made two scrapbook layouts with these metal embellishments. I think Shimelle did send me these 3 or 4 years ago, actually these photo corners are from 2006, so they are really old.








At both pages I used them as a cool embellishment and definitely not only to mark photo corners. I really love the new look of these old metal photo corners. My LSS has some, so I will definitely buy more of them!

I hope you like my project! Now hop over to Stephanie, she will have another cool scrappy project with old stash for you! Have fun!

Here are all participants of the Happy Scrappy Friends Blog Hop this month:

Marjan (You are here!)