06 Februar 2014

Scrap Your Kit - January [Marina Rubicon, Letzter Tag am Meer]

hei and welcome to a new edition of "Scrap Your Kit - January". I made 11 pages in total and today I want to show you the last two pages I made with this wonderful scrapbook kit and one add on!
This page is about Marina Rubicon, a harbour nearby the Papagayo Beach and Playa Blanca. There is a sort of tourist market twice a week and we have been there once. Marina Rubicon is really a nice but very new place, but the harbour is really pretty with all the boats.





The second layout shows our very last day on the island, we went one last time to the Papagayo Beach an had a great time there. I used some additional papers from the 6x6 paperpad that comes with the monthly card kit and I tried to use all the numbers from the alphasheets, I really do not like leftovers.





I used some Intagrams for this particular layout. Sometimes its easier for me to scrap with 4x4 photos and sometimes I love to scrap with 4x6 pictures, it really depends on the theme, the papers and the embellishments. I hope you liked my miniseries about scrapping a kit. End of february I will show you my pages with the february kit. Meanwhile I will post some "Scrap Your Stash" layouts and minis and of course a lot of fun cards. So stay tuned!