27 Januar 2014

Scrap Your Kit - January [This Is Not America...]


Hei and welcome back to my scrappy blog! Today I want to show you one of my latest scrapbook layouts I made with the fantastic scrapbook kit "Copper Mountain" and add on "High Point" by Studio Calico. I just love the bright colors and the patterns of the papers are just gorgeous! The embellishments are perfect for my pages.

As you might know, did we have a fantastic vacation on the Canary Island Lanzarote during Christmas. This was one of our best vacations ever and I had to scrapbook all my memories.



I lifted a page by Celine Navarro, I just love her funky style. I choose two pictures of the most beautiful beach at Lanzarote.




I really had fun with this scrapbook kit and scrapped more than 12 layouts with this particular kit. You will see more pages with it within the next 2 weeks! So stay tuned!