08 November 2013

Uitzicht - Scrapbook Layout With 2 Photos

Uitzicht - Scrapbook Layout With 2 Photos

I am back with another scrapbook layout about our recent trip to Amsterdam. The skyline from Amsterdam is stunning. Lots of old building, churches and all those canals...you can see water al over the place. I took these 2 photos on top of the Science Center Nemo. The weather was not that good on this second day of our trip to Amsterdam back in july, but at least it was not raining.


I used the october kits by Studio Calico and these Project Life cards from the PL kit are just perfect for journaling. Love the colourcombination. The photos are blurry and dark, I wanted to have a more happy feeling, so I used fun colours and shapes like the stars and the heart. "Uitzicht" is dutch and means view. I like the 3 geotags, they give the scrapbook layout more dimension.