24 November 2013

December Daily #2 - Foundation pages 1-6

December Daily #2 - Foundation pages 1-6


Welcome back! I bought the Studio Calico December Daily Kit to make my album, but I used some additional stuff from my stash too! I want to use my stuff instead of hoarding it! 
I love the bright colours and patterns of the older collection "fa-la-la" by Lawn Fawn and last year I bought the whole collection pack.
I will not only use the papers but I want to use the cute stickers from the collection pack too. You can still buy these papers and stickers at Lawn Fawn!

Here are the first pages of my december daily album.

 








The tags are from American Crafts and I lifted an idea by my scrapbooking friend Daphne! She made an incredible beautiful december daily album last year! And I am really looking forward to her new album!