19 November 2013

Be Happy & Have Fun - Scrapbook Layout With Lots Of Alphas

Be Happy & Have Fun - Scrapbook Layout With Lots Of Alphas



I love alphas, but I hate it when I have leftovers. I use scrapbook stuff instead of hoarding it for bad times. From time to time I make scrapbook layouts with lots of alphas. I used these plastic green ones that came with the october scrapbook kit by Studio Calico to make a fun and happy background.



My son is always very happy when it comes to hiking. He just loves being outside in the beautiful nature here in Norway. We really have some great spots nearby. I took these photos of him during our stop at the Store Skillingen, which is a beautiful lake in Akershus where we live.


It was a warm and sunny day back in october! We really had a lot of fun!