26 September 2013

Step-by-Step Tutorial Pie Charts

Step-by-Step Tutorial Pie Charts

Hi and welcome to my blog! Today I want to show you how I made the 3 fun pie charts for my Fall layout "Sweetie Pie" over at Pebbles!
I have a Silhouette SD but today I didn´t use it. Instead I used my circle dies in 3 different sizes and my die cutting machine Big Shot!

Step #1
Take some fun patterned paper. I used papers from the Front Porch collection by Pebbles. 
Cut all the sheets in half (6x12).



Step #2
Cut out a bunch of nice circles with the help of your die cutting machine and 3 circle dies in different sizes.




Step #3
Fold the circles in half several times.




Step #4
Cut out lots of different sized pieces.




Step #5
Make a pie chart with the different pieces of paper. Use a whole circle as the base.
Use foam dots (mine are from American Crafts) to create dimension.



Step #6
Adhere 2 punched circles in the middle of each pie chart.



Use your pie charts on your project! I would love to see what you create with this step-by-step tutorial. Come back and leave a link to your project in the comment field! Thank you for stopping by! You can see my fun fall scrapbook layout here at the Pebbles Blog!